The Home that just keeps giving…..
Given the width and breadth of this multi level home we urge you to look at the Video and the Floorplan via External links shown below to appreciate the opportunities here. Nestled beautifully on the hillside overlooking the sparkling Ocean, Tallebudgera Creek and Koala Park yet still amidst the treetops of the surrounding natural habitat we find this substantial 9 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom 804 Sqm Oasis, with garaging up to 6 vehicles .
At street level externally provides a covered carport area. You enter the home via a suspended concrete walkway through double entry front doors to a level that consists of 2 bedrooms or rooms converted to offices. Walk down the extravagant staircase, whilst taking in the views of the distant horizon, to the main living areas which consist:
• Formal living room and adjacent formal dining area, with 7.5 metre ceiling
• Fitted kitchen with a separate granite Island bench
• Half moon meals area overlooking the enclosed and bushland style private Terrace
• Media Room, 4 sliding doors opening to the balcony area. Where the full effect of the surrounding undulating landscape is fully appreciated
Below: 4 further bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, including Master with ensuite and walk-in robes
Below is a very special separate self-contained warehouse apartment with spacious accommodation:
• Modern Kitchen, Adjacent Living and dining areas
• 3 well proportioned Bedrooms, Bathroom with toilet and shower
• Balcony area offering water and hinterland views.
• Room for two cars in the tandem carport, plus outside area to park your boat/ Caravan
• Double Garage to the private driveway easement.
Other Features: 5 Kw Solar panels, Investment opportunities with a rental potential of $2,000 per week, with a built in Fire door to separate upstairs and downstairs
Conveniently located close to Burleigh and Palm Beach with all the Restaurants and life style they have to offer. Plus a 5 minute walking track to Tallebudgera Creek. With the Stockland Shopping Centre, and excellent Private / Public Schools within minutes drive by car.
Queensland Auction Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes