A Great Family home on Swan Lake
This 3 Bedroom family home is a single level waterfront abode and offers open plan living with effortless access to an alfresco entertaining area set in and overlooking a tranquil waterfront setting.
Set on a 500sqm block this home is perfect for family with its entertaining factors and features
A floor plan that comprises three good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and 'natural light’ filled, kitchen which perfectly appointed. Entertain your friends or just enjoy the waterfront views.
-Great open plan air conditioned living areas including access to 2 Patio areas overlooking the water
— Private Air conditioned Master bedroom complete with ensuite, walk in robe and its own patio area
– Two additional good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Large separate laundry with ample storage
– Alfresco entertaining area opening off dining and Lounge area
– Low maintenance gardens
– Great secure lawned back garden, ideal for the kids or your favorite family pets
– Automatic double lock up garage with additional parking in front.
For the investor this property is currently tenanted with a periodic lease in place at $580 per week
With just a short walk to the Caningeraba State School and Christine Corner shops, and only minutes to the outstanding Burleigh and Miami beaches, Bond University, schools, shopping centres and sporting facilities.
This is an opportunity to secure a property that offers a peaceful lifestyle with water views and stunning sunsets from the entertaining areas
Please Call Neil for your private inspection arrangements
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Please note that due to current Government restrictions, inspections of this property are by Private Appointment only. We welcome you to reach out to us if you wish to inspect the property and we can make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
– A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m)
– Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
– Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
– Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
– Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
– Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
We thank you for your understanding.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage